Earth Song-Michael Jackson-A minha música favorita

terça-feira, 6 de outubro de 2009

Innocence- Joseph Tanner

Innocence



Innocence is pictured differently through many eyes,
Blinded by the sheer beauty of it.
Picture perfect Mona Lisa,
Hard to believe in such innocence.
Innocence can be found in a virgin,
Until the devil cracks his whip with lust and dirty pleasure,
That will be flushed away.
Can innocence be found in me?
After all the crimes I’ve committed?
Fallen for my guilty pleasure,
I’ve lies that I’m going to take to the grave.
I have racial views that I’m not proud of.
Innocence that is taken by sexuality,
My love for men cast a shadow over me by many eyes.
Is innocence lost from the day we leave the womb,
Innocence is the eye of the beholder.

Joseph Tanner

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário